Krum ISD COVID-19 Cases Dashboard
|Krum Early Education Center||1||3||0||4|
|Hattie Dyer Elementary||2||3||0||5|
|Blanche Dodd Elementary||1||3||0||4|
|Krum Middle School||3||1||1||5|
|Krum High School||25||3||2||30|
|Other- Administration Office, Child Care, Maintenance, Transportation, Bus Drivers, Etc.||0||2||0||2|
|Krum Early Education Center||3||6||0||9|
|Hattie Dyer Elementary||7||10||0||17|
|Blanche Dodd Elementary||3||1||0||4|
|Krum Middle School||3||4||0||7|
|Krum High School||13||6||0||19|
|Other- Administration Office, Child Care, Maintenance, Transportation, Bus Drivers, Etc.||0||0||0||0|
- The areas heavily used by the individual will be closed off until the non-porous surfaces in the area are disinfected, or until 7 days have already passed since that individual was on campus.
- Consistent with school notification requirements for other communicable diseases, and consistent with legal confidentiality requirements, Krum ISD will notify all teachers, staff, and families of all students in the campus of the test-confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Notices to parents will be in the form of email and information posted on our Back to School 2020-2021 section of the Krum ISD website via the Active Cases Dashboard.
- Individuals, be they student, staff, or visitor, who have had close contact with an individual test-confirmed to have COVID-19 may not return to campus until 14 days after the contact occurred.
- Staff/families of students will be contacted privately by the school if they had close contact with the sick individual, and arrangements for remote working or learning will be made.
The contact at your campus, if you or someone in your household experiences symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19, is the school nurse. Cases will be reported to the Campus Principal, Lead Nurse, and to Krum ISD leadership to ensure appropriate notifications and cleaning protocols are followed.