Returning student registration for the 2022-2023 school year will take place May 16-25 in 2 parts!
All students who will be returning to Krum ISD next school year must register for the new year!
Part 1 of returning student registration can be completed online in Parent Portal. During Part 1, you will be verifying important information for your student, and making any necessary updates to items such as contact information, health information, etc.
*Please note: Once you log in to Parent Portal during this time frame, you will be unable to check your child’s grades or attendance until you have completed the online portion of registration!
This online registration process is best completed using a desktop or laptop computer, but you may also use your mobile phone’s internet browser.
Part 2 of registration is printing and signing, and submitting, certain required documents.
These documents are:
- Emergency Card (required for all grades)
- Special Programs Form (for all grades)
- Family Survey (for all grades)
- Bus/Transportation Request, if applicable
- Drug Testing Consent Forms (for students in grades 7-12 that participate in extracurricular activities or drive themselves to school)
- Emergency Card from within the registration portal
ParentPortal will prompt you to print these forms, but if for some reason you are unable to print them at the time you are completing the online portion of registration, you may access them at any time here.
In addition to these forms, you will also be required to submit your proof of residency.
Acceptable forms for proof of residency include:
- Utility bill, most recent (electric, gas, or water) Lease agreement
- Closing documents on a home
- Tax or mortgage statement on a home
- Notarized letter stating that the family is living with a Krum ISD resident along with that resident’s proof of residency.
- *Credit card & cell phone bills, & driver’s license not accepted*
If your student has any updated immunization records, such as the updated Tdap as well as MCV4 (meningitis vaccine) for some 7th-grade students, you may submit those at this time as well.
These documents can be submitted directly to your child’s campus. Campus office hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30 am- 4:00 pm.
If you have a student who will be new to Krum ISD this year (i.e., a younger sibling just getting started!), new student registration will be held in person on July 12, 13, and 14!
If you have any questions during the registration process, we encourage you to contact the Registrar/PEIMS Clerk for your student’s current campus or the district.
EEC- Kim White at 940-435-7703 or [email protected]
Dyer- Lys Robles at 940-435-7554 or [email protected]
Dodd- Kathy Leonard at 940-435-7154 or [email protected]
KMS- Brandy Hudson at 940-435-7608 or [email protected]
KHS-Katie Bailey at 940-435-7296 or [email protected]
District- Bobi Lackey at 940-435-7124 or [email protected]