New Student Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year!
Welcome to Bobcat Nation! We are so excited to have you join our family!
Students who will be attending Krum ISD for the very first time are required to register prior to starting school.
New student registration will be held in person in the Krum High School cafeteria on the following dates and times:
- July 12 from 3:00-7:00 pm
- July 13 from 10:00 am-2:00 pm
- July 14 from 7:00 am-12:00 noon
Registration forms will be available soon.
In addition to a complete registration packet, students will also need to bring:
- Proof of Residency
- Acceptable forms include:
- Utility bill, most recent (electric, gas, or water) Lease agreement
- Closing documents on a home
- Tax or mortgage statement on a home
- Notarized letter stating that the family is living with a Krum ISD resident along with that resident’s proof of residency.
- *Credit card & cell phone bills, & driver’s license not accepted*
- Immunization Records
- 2 forms of ID
- If under age 11, one item must be the student's original birth certificate
- Additional ID types accepted include:
- Driver’s license
- Report card from previous school
- Social Security card
- Military ID
- Hospital birth record
- Adoption records
- Shot records
- Foster Care form 208