The Board-Administration Team Goals are as follows:0)
- The Board will support the administration and staff in achieving academic excellence.
- The District will recruit, train, and retain highly qualified staff, foster a positive work environment, and recognize the role of the staff as the District’s ambassadors to the community.
- The staff and administration will improve the utilization and integration of state-of-the-art technology into the curriculum.
- The Board and administration will plan and provide facilities and resources for a rapidly growing and diverse student population.
- The District will improve communication with parents and community members and provide them with opportunities for positive involvement at all levels.
- The District will maintain financial stability.
- Student achievement will improve for all students by ensuring the alignment of written, taught, and tested curriculum.
- The Board, administration, and staff will foster a desire in all students to continue and further their education following graduation.
- The Board will create a system to continuously analyze the success in meeting our goals.