Krum ISD is an accredited district which is located in the city of Krum in northwest Denton County. It encompasses an area of approximately 101 square miles. Five campuses make up Krum ISD, including:
- Krum High School, a ninth- through twelfth-grade campus;
- Krum Middle School, a sixth-grade through eighth-grade campus;
- Blanche Dodd Elementary School, a second through fifth-grade campus;
- Hattie Dyer Elementary School, a second through fifth-grade campus;
- Krum Early Education Center, a pre-kindergarten through first-grade campus.
Approximately 2,000 students are currently enrolled in Krum ISD, which has been distinguished by the state of Texas as a TEA Recognized school district.
Krum ISD’s mission is to create a collaborative atmosphere with parents, students, and members of the community in order to ensure students will reach their full potential by providing every child with an exceptional education. We will strive to prepare our students academically and socially to embrace their future challenges, as well as ignite the desire to be lifelong learners by providing a safe, respectful, and positive learning environment.