Krum Independent School District would like your input regarding your student’s campus this year through the Community Engagement online survey. With your input, the District will be able to identify areas of excellence and success as well as recognize areas in need of improvement.
In the survey, you will be asked yes/no questions regarding the following:
1. Fine arts
2. Wellness and physical education
3. Community and parental involvement
4. Twenty-first century workforce development program
5. Second language acquisition program
6. Digital learning environment
7. Dropout prevention strategies
8. Educational programs for Gifted & Talented (GT) students
If you are not sure of an answer, or if this question does not apply to your student, please choose N/A.
Based on survey results and input from District stakeholders, the District will assign each campus a Community and Student Engagement Accountability Rating in accordance with House Bill 5. Krum Independent School District will make the ratings available to the public in August 2016. Please submit your survey by Friday, May 5.
If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact Nancy Shipley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Krum High School Survey