All new and returning students are required to register for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
If you will be registering your student on July 17-24th, please come to the Central Administration office located at 1200 Bobcat Blvd.
If you will be registering your student on or after July 27th, please visit the campus your student will be attending to register them.
Click on the links to the right to access registration forms and a list of acceptable proof of residency forms. Please be sure all documents are signed by a guardian and the student where applicable.
Due to COVID-19, several measures will be taken to ensure the health and safety of our staff and families.
- We will be limiting the number of people allowed in the building at a time.
- To help us comply with social distancing protocols, we ask that only one member of the household attend. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis when additional persons are needed for proof of residency purposes.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- All staff will be required to wear masks.
- Parents/guardians are required to wear masks when entering the building.
- Please print and complete the forms ahead of time, and have copies of any required documents.
Campus summer hours are Monday-Thursday, 7:30 am-4: 30 pm until July 25th. Regular campus and office hours resume on Monday, August 3rd.
The 2020-2021 Registration Packet for new and returning students, as well as additional and optional forms, are available by clicking here.