Families needing to register their child for Kindergarten should come to the Krum Early Education Center to register their child.
No appointments are required.
To be eligible for Kindergarten enrollment, the student must be age 5 on, or before, September 1, 2021.
In order to register your child for Kindergarten, you will need to bring all of the following documents:
- A completed enrollment packet
- Your student's birth certificate
- Your student's social security card
- Your student's shot records
- Proof of residency- ideally a water or electric bill