When should I keep my child at home?
Please do not send your children to school if they:
- Have had a fever 100 degrees or greater within the last 24 hours
- Have experienced vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Have itchy, red eyes with discolored drainage present
- Have a rash of unknown origin, especially if drainage is present
- Have lice or nits present in hair
What immunization schedule should I follow?
The following links will provide you with copies of the State of Texas Minimum Immunization Requirements for Students.