Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Krum Independent School District

Logo Title

Immunizations & Vaccines

Parents, please know that you have a choice regarding your child's immunizations. As your child's healthcare advocate, It is recommended that you follow the standards set forth by the Texas Department of State Health Services. Guidelines for requesting an exemption are available on their website.

  •  The official Texas Department of State Health Services affidavit form must be notarized and submitted to school officials. The form must be submitted within 90 days from the date it is notarized.
  • The school will accept only official affidavit forms developed and issued by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), Immunization Branch. No other forms or reproductions will be allowed.

Immunization requirements may also be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Influenza vaccines, as well as other vaccines, are offered at the Denton County Public Health department in Denton.