The Krum PTO will be honoring one Krum ISD Senior with a minimum $1,250 scholarship to be used toward the advancement of his/her education.
COMPLETED APPLICATION IS MAY 23, 2023
To be considered for the Krum PTO scholarship, the student must meet or complete the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled in Krum High School
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.5
- Must have completed at least 10 total hours of volunteer service during the 2022-2023 school year within Krum, including at least two volunteer hours for the Krum PTO. PTO service hours must be documented and recorded with the presiding officers. All volunteer hours must be detailed in the attached Volunteer Service Log. Additional hours outside of Krum are encouraged.
- Must complete the attached application form, including the essay portion
- Must include at least three Letters of Recommendation (form provided)
- Must include a current high school transcript
After all criteria have been met and all documents are ready to be submitted, the student may provide all documents to the PTO by emailing documents to email@example.com. If students don't have access to a scanner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange drop off options.
For any questions or for more information, email the Krum PTO at email@example.com.