Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Krum Independent School District

Logo Title

Proof of Residency

Acceptable forms for proof of residency include:

  • Utility bill, most recent (electric, gas, or water) Lease agreement
  • Closing documents on a home
  • Tax or mortgage statement on a home
  • Notarized letter stating that the family is living with a Krum ISD resident along with that resident’s proof of residency.
  • *Credit card & cell phone bills, & driver’s license not accepted*

Notarized Statement of Residence